100 truths about me.

Monday, July 13, 2009 , 0 Comments

I don't really like doing tags but well, this one's exceptional..I guess..

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you.
At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
----For Facebook users
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Chocolate shake from Hari Pameran. Not a very healthy choice but it's licious'
2. Last phone call: err...hmm....oh ya to weng yan
3. Last text message: to Pn Masni
4. Last song you listened to: Angels and Demon Soundtrack. Can't remember the title.
5. Last time you cried: I can't remember.I do not keep track of things like that unless it happened recently

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: no.
7. Been cheated on: No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: never kissed any particular someone. The only person I ever kissed was this guy (it was a game and was a wee lil girl) and my parents
9. Lost someone special: Does your family member counts?
10. Been depressed: yes. With school home works and sometimes,my future carrer
11. Been drunk and threw up: Nope but maybe..just maybe in the future

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12.PINK! ( I know...it's girly but somehow that shade of colour is my fave since young till now)
13. Aqua
14. turquoise

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Oh yea,I did. The photography girl and the handball girl
16. Fallen out of love: Nope. But I have previously. *omg*
17. Laughed until you cried: YES!
18. Met someone who changed you: err....I'm not sure.. I don't think so but if you're talking about influenced,YES! ANNA RINA!
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yea.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Oh yea.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: no.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: hmm. I'm not sure the exact digit but well,I think most of them are those who I know in real life.
23. How many kids do you want? : Never thought that far
24. Do you have any pets: yea. I have dogs,guinea pigs,birdy and fishies.
25. Do you want to change your name: No. You insane?
26. What did you do for your last birthday:nothing much. I can't recall properly
27. What time did you wake up today: 5:48a.m. exactly.
28. What were you doing at midnight: yesterday? getting ready to bed
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: to have that dream bod of mine. Lol.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: ...I see her everyday
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: that's a tough one. Let me think.
32. What are you listening to right now: The tv sound. My mom switched it on.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: no but I've met one. Tom venuto, a muscular fit pretty handsome guy.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: hmm...Nothing much really.
35. Most visited web page:My personal blog and my general blog (Green Tea Chat)
36. Whats your real name:Min Shen
37. Nicknames:Cleo Loong (my web name)
38. Relationship Status: single and closed - at the moment. Not interested in boys.
39. Zodiac sign:A proud Capricorn.
40. Male or female?:Female
41. Primary School?:Sk Sri Setia
42. Secondary School?:Smk Sri sentosa
43. High school/college?: Not in college
45. Long or short: this year have you short/long? What do you mean?
46. Height: I can't recall..
47 Do you have a crush on someone?: this year? no. Didn't a somewhat similar question appeared?
48: What do you like about yourself?: well..I realize that I'm multi-talented from my friends. and so..I guess that's what I like about me.
49. Piercings: yea,my ears.
51. Righty or lefty: both side

FIRSTS :?
52. First surgery: none. Yet to come.
53. First piercing:when I was little
54. First best friend: Roveen. She sux now.
55. First sport you joined: I can't remember
56. First vacation: I cant remember too. Probably Australia, since well, many of my relations are there

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking:water
61. I'm about to: do my revision once I finish this tag
62. Listening to: didn't they ask the same one earlier up there?
63. Waiting for: nothing.
64. Want kids?: no
65. Get Married?: no
66. Career?:yes. The most prioritize thing in my life.

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes:eyes
68. Hugs or kisses:hugs
69. Shorter or taller:taller
70. Older or Younger:older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous. I don't know in what sense but I don't like romance.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach.
73. Sensitive or loud: neither.I can't choose.
74. Hook-up or relationship: don't understand
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger :no
77. Drank hard liquor: a drop. Does that count? I drank ( just a drop) my bro's Finlandia vodka. It was terrible. It had 40% alcohol.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: don't wear any.
79. Sex on first date: NO. After marriage is a must for sex.
80. Broken someone's heart:I think so.
82. Been arrested:Hell no
83. Turned someone down: yea.
84. Cried when someone died: oh yea. *very unlikely me eh?*
85. Fallen for a friend?: no.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: I guess so...
87. Miracles: somewhat
88. Love at first sight: Never.
89. Heaven:yea
90. Santa Claus: that's a tradition and so my answer: no
91. Kiss on the first date:no
92. Angels: yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: no
95. Did you sing today? : yea
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: no
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: back to the time of Sir Isaac Newton. I like him. He's my fave scientist.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: I don't know....
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: I guess so
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: yea..

10 ppl who been tag:-
1. Weng Yan
2. Siew Thong
3. Jeremy
4. Kadine
5. Natasha
6. Jessica Mok
7. *insert name*
8. Alyssa
9. Faridah
10.anyone.......anyone.


I copied,pasted it and changed a lil from Weng yan's blog. Har har..I'm lazy to think of names

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :