Self Improvements

Sunday, August 10, 2014 0 Comments

These are quotes and phrases I try to practice and live by daily to improve myself (I obviously fail some of these :x ) and... thought it'd be nice to share it with everyone else, too. :) This page here also serves as a reminder for me whenever I fall and have obstacles in life.  You will find some really cliché quotes here ;)

This page will be updated from time to time, whenever there's some new quotes I really like.

Be nice to anyone who's nice to you unless they treat you otherwise. It doesn't matter who they are or in what position they are.
It's all in the mind. When you think you can't achieve something, then you won't but if you know you can, you will eventually push through.  
Be humble in everything you do. (I learn this the hard, embarrassing way) 
 You can never stop learning even if you are Albert Einstein. 
Every success comes with failure. If you don't fall you won't find improvements.

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :