Euphoria? , Fée?

Monday, June 08, 2009 , 0 Comments

What's Euphoria?
It's a word and it literally means "A feeling of great happiness or well being". Well,if you need to know more, click here.


A life of a Fée?

Okay, Fee in English means a fixed charge for something but Fée in French means Fairy.


So,what's euphorian then?

The word doesn't exist actually,I just made it up because it sounded good to me.

Cleo Loong?! Wow, Is that your name? (this statement refers to my mutual friends)
Haha, It's my English (aka Christian) name actually but I hardly use it. It's from the name Cleopatra and then someone suggested that I shorten it to Cleo,which,sounds much better and so,Cleo Loong is my Web name. Nevertheless,DON'T CALL ME CLEO in school.I won't respond ;)



Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :