School holiday's to firm up

Sunday, December 06, 2009 , 0 Comments

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yay, holiday's here (and unfortunately, ending soon too.) and I decided to get back to gym to shape up. Need those fit body to get to holidays, do short puts (in school), and getting myself ready for Wall Climbing in the future and some other great activities~~!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, I've created my meal plans today and all looks delish. I've decided to drop on counting calories through my self made 'Microsoft-Excel-Calorie-Counters', as I would call it. It has made me more depressed trying to count those stupid calories (yes, I agree I AM stupid) and made me even more hungry than full.

Since mom and dad is not at home (and bro too, not at home) it will be easier for me to carry out my meal plans since there's no one to entice me with those (so called) 'unwanted-foods-in-my-plan'.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here's my meal plan for today:

B'fast: (pronounced as BEE-Fast)
2 3/4 cooked omega eggs. *yea, 3/4,I hate runny 1/2 ones*
1 cup tomatoes

In-betweens:
1 kiwi ( I love those)

Lunch:
2 Tangy grilled pork tenderloins
1 cup broccoli florets

In-betweens:
Fruits / Almonds

Dinner:
Lemon Garlic Fish (I don't know what fish to cook yet)
1 cup of vege (I don't know what vege should I cook..too!)

Before sleep:
Milk (ol' good milk)

Sounds reasonably delicious


Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :