My first workout

Monday, July 27, 2009 , 0 Comments

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

....after 2 months. I've stopped working out for some time already and I can see that my shape is gradually going out. This time I am going to make it and you guys must support me..,because without your support,I'm going to get demotivated. Anyway, you can check out my fitness journal here: Euphoria.Fitness. I've posted my first workout for the day. Go check it out. I'll include my food intake too!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not me of course,I found it from the net

Okay,so after workout out for at least an hour, I got a quick shower and start getting ready to school. We had assembly today (I know its odd that it is on a Tuesday but it's for a good reason) and they announced and presented the new principal of our school. *drumroll* It's a woman!! She looks quite motherly actually and also,she looks like the type that is strict and also friendly person. A type where 'you-respect-me-I-return-your-respect-to-you' type of person.

funnypicturesthehelpdes.jpg

Anyway,during Physics, I had yet another errand to run. I had to find Presidents and Treasurers of few different clubs. Boy, it was actually pretty fun but tiring at the same time.I'm trying to collect money from them for the school magazine. They've not paid their money.And one of the worst president I've seen in my LIFE was a girl from 5A5. Warning: Do not read if you pretty sensitive with racial issue. Highlight to read if you wish to continue. She is that typical Indian,Indian type of person,if you get what I mean.Again, I'm not trying to be a racist here and I'm not trying to pick a fight.Please leave if you do not like it. She is those type of Indian where they would simply do things and put their responsible on other people and she was also being somewhat rude, giving me a loud sigh and somehow hinting me that I'm disturbing her when I don't think she was really concentrating. How rude! She thinks that a President is an easy job where she can simply sit there and point fingers at people and then shake her balls? Well, I think she is wrong. Dead wrong.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh and while waiting for the traffic light to go green,(I am driving you know,on my lil cherry red and black scooter),a kind lady from her Kancil car wind down her window and told me in Chinese :"Be careful okay?" Before she said anything, I thought she was going to ask me for direction and I was like :"uh oh..." because I know that I'm not good at giving direction. Anyway, I was relieved when I heard what she had told me and I replied back:"Thank you",in Chinese of course and then she asked :"which school are you from?" and she started looking at my badge on my pinafore and I said:" SMK Sri Sentosa",when the light turned green I looked back at her and gave a startled look and quickly sped off. I admit it was a pretty rude gesture but well, I don't want to hear honks from behind you know.

Alright,I'll end here for today. If you want to read more personal posts by me,visit : Euphoria.Fitness



Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :