Workout of day 1

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 , 0 Comments

Here are the bodyweight workouts I've done today. I'm a lil bit in a rush now so I'm not going to really write what exactly did with those workouts. (like the reps and combinations and etc.)

Workout A

Prisoner Squats
Sumo squats
Kneeling Pushups (I can't do full pushups so don't laugh :( )
Stability ball leg curl
Stability ball jackknives
Side plank

It might look little but wait till I have the time to show you the reps and combination of workouts I've done. It was hell. LOL xD

And after that, I had a 20 minute HIIT style run and jog. HIIT means high intensity interval training. It's where you like for example run like hell for 2 minutes then the following 2 minutes you slow jog or fast jog, depending on your fitness level. That was a total buster.

Alright, like I said,I'm in a hurry so it's pretty short.



Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :