Being a lazy ass.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 , 0 Comments

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've accumulated those little events that has passed and so, here's my post.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


*sigh* I'm getting more and more lazy nowadays. This whole week, I was supposed to self study and do extra homework but I blow it all. Instead, I was busy fiddling around with my dolls (oh yes, this is something you should know) and going online to look for accessories for them for my 'going-to-be- doll-collection-and-review-blog.' The only thing I am lacking now is a table lamp to act as my lightning base to capture shots.Yes, I want to make it as professional as possible. I love those accessories they sell on the net but unfortunately, due to my big spending habits, I don't have enough money to purchase them. What a dread! I also missed out a GREAT offer in Ebay selling those accessories I want at more than 50% off. What the hell.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


By the way, mom and dad has been gone for almost 1 week now and they are going to be back today. Hopefully mom gets good shots to make everything worth it. I was kinda reluctant to give her my camera because I know I was going to need it and boy,I was right. The other day, I saw a small bird flying over some flowers finding nectar, poking his beak inside and out of the flowers. I was so excited and when I decided to take my camera, I realized that I had borrowed it to my mom. What a dread...!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In case you don't know what weird sprouting organism is this, it's bread mould. That green velvety thing you find on your expired bread. This picture is much more 'viewable' as the real thing is a little disturbing for some people.

I have not been to school for about a week now and am going back tomorrow to peak in and see what they have to say for the last day of school for this year. I have good reason for not attending school so don't think I'm a bad kid. I have been to school for 3 days last week and during those 3 days period, nothing was on. No teaching, no discussion, no what so ever. I was virtually growing moulds sitting there doing almost nothing,except for taking pictures (we brought cameras) with my buds, doing a little Physics tuition work and some reading.That's why I decided not to go to school.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I am also scheduled to go for camping hosted by Rakan Muda but it was postponed to 1st,2nd and 3rd of December 2009 instead of 20th,21st and 22nd November 2009 and guess what? My whole family is supposed to be in Australia for 2 weeks! starting from the 3rd of December 2009.
Well, I was planning that if my teacher in charge and the people there allow me to leave on the 2nd December in the night, then I can get the best of both world. Hopefully.

I've so much stuff to write here but I guess the post will be a little boring if I crap too much so, I think I better sign off now to continue some of my homeworks. I don't want to get fired by my teacher tonight.

Signing off,


p.s: WATCHC 2012! It's a fantastic movie. The special effects and all is totally awesome! Go to the cinema to get the best out of it!

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :