Some B@stards (Doctors) out there.

Monday, December 14, 2009 , 0 Comments

Hey, if you are those doctors, ROT IN HELL.

Image Hosted by <span class=


I was so angered by this morning STAR headline when I read it. The title said "Baby factory".I was so captured by the headlines that I read immediately (Note: I don't usually read the newspaper. That's why it's a big thing.) and I was so shocked that some b@stard doctors are also involved and went into hiding after his 'clients' were arrested.



I can't imagine how the world has evolved. I remembered last time, when I was dining out and my dad,out of the blue, met one of his old classmate.We were chatting when he asked me.
"What's your ambition?"
"A doctor."
"Why did you do it for?"
"To help people, of course!"
"Wow, looks like there ARE people like you left."
"urm....well..err..."


I stammered. I felt quite embarrassed too,really. I'm not trying to blow my own trumpet. That happened few years ago.If you constantly read my blog (link) and remember, I had some major decision to make between a doctor and a physicist.

Image Hosted by <span class=


Back then, I KNEW that there are SOME doctors who are the money minded but I thought there must more of those who are passionate too. Looks like until only know, I know the 'true colours' of the world. I'm too naive about the 'real world'.

Image Hosted by <span class=


On top of this morning posts, before I went out of the house to take the paper, I was watching "Criminal Behaviour" on CI.(It's an Astro channel, for those of you who don't know CI) This documentary program mainly talked about how and why criminal do their 'gruesome act.' This lady, who has some mental disease killed ALL her 5 children. They charged her (their law is so strict) for being sane, when she killed her children. They concluded that she IS sane when she killed all her children. Anyway, along the story, they did talked about her lifestyle and her mental breakdown and at one part, the narrator said that she was referred to another hospital because her insurance ran out. I was like what? Is that a mandatory law of the state or one of the hospital's rules?! Either way, I still felt that dissatisfaction.

Image Hosted by <span class=


Instantly, I went into thinking about my future ambition. I thought to myself that :" I think I'll be a doc." but I was also hesitant to just 'leave' that job as a physicist hanging there. Then when the morning paper came in, the 'doctor-side' was stronger. It seems like this morning, is like a sort of a 'hint' for me on my ambition.

Image Hosted by <span class=


Even before those stuff, I remembered some incidents about terrible medical care services. Remember the last time about this little baby where his/her (I can't remember) arm got amputated because the nurse did some error? I don't know if this is inevitable or she did not concentrate but all I knew at that time, I was angry at that particular nurse. Of course, most of you will think the same as me and some, will think about the 'nurse's story.' I know this hasn't got anything to do with the doctors (or possibly not?) but well, this shows how terrible our world has become.

Image Hosted by <span class=


Ah yes! I remembered one, it happened to my mom and I was there. My mom had arthritis and had to be admitted to an orthopedics. It was in UKM and when it was my mom's turn to get her checkups, this rookie doctor, some foreign doctor who is working there was attending to my mom. Well, I have to say that my mom is a little slow and hesitant at making decision so this doctor, was like saying :"Cepatlah, di luar ada lagi banyak orang tunggu." His way of speech was so rude and not to mention his stupid accent, I was angered but I didn't say anything. I was, in my heart : What kind of stupid crappy doctor are you? You are not even fit to be one..! By the way, he DIDN'T look professional at all. It's not like I AM that great but if it this situation were to be in your shoe, what will you feel?

Image Hosted by <span class=


*sigh* I wish there were more compassionate doctors. Fortunately, to say, I have seen some great doctors before which is, actually a relief to me. So, now, that leaves me with my decision about my future ambition.

That's all for today! If you happen to be a medical student or doctor and you've read this post. Please be a doctor to mainly serve people but not just to hog on to people's money.Give good services for the price they (patients) pay you to do.

Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :