The future prevails me.

Saturday, July 11, 2009 , , 0 Comments

You know,being typical me,I like planning things out to get ready. Whether I know it in detail or not,I'll still plan and use every bit of information I get to the fullest. There's less than 2 years for me to think about my future and I think it's an inadequate time given to me. I don't know what or which to choose between being a Physicist or Surgeon.It's my lifelong job you know.

If I can recall properly ,I started gaining interest in the job physicist because of the movie Angels and Demon as well as the biography on Isaac Newton. Apart from that,being very typical of me, I liked to be looked upon as being intelligent and so,physicists fits my criteria. It's challenging,mind boggling and best of all, things are always interesting.Besides,I'm doing quite well in Physics, although, I still need to work more on it.

On the other hand,it's hard to face the fact that I'm going to let go my long loved ambition of being able to be part of a team in an OR room. Being a surgeon is pretty interesting and much agility is needed on your hands and also, your dedication to your work is a 100%. I've heard of female surgeon that lack of time with their family and hearing this feedback, it made me think twice again on becoming a surgeon.

I really don't know between which to choose. If I'm going to become a physicist, I'll definitely have to go overseas because I don't think Malaysia has a very promising future for physicist. Furthermore, the technology is much more advance in the states than compared to Malaysia and honestly, I would love to stay in the US.

Any ideas?



Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :