Little updates

Friday, November 06, 2009 , , 0 Comments

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Finally the last term's exam is over but I don't feel all that jolly like most of my friends were. I guess it's because I still have tons of homework to catch up on that has been given to me by my tuition teacher and on top of that, I need to catch up on some other subjects so that I don't regret by the time I hit next year. I only have less than 2 months to catch up on my whole form 4. I wonder how am I going to squeeze in my 10 subjects in like less than 2 months.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

By the way, I'm going to be home alone,soon, after this week because mom and dad is going to Bali to visit a friend. I don't know but I have like no emotion towards them when they were saying they are going to Bali for one week.I used felt like a little scared and lonely but now, no more.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, I'll be making a new website soon and it's all going to be about dolls! I loved dolls since I was young and even till now. I know that's like so not me but I just can't stop loving those stuff. I've tried to not like it but I just can't and whenever I see a doll line that I love in the shopping mall (like Winx Club), and if I don't have that particular type on the shelf, I'll go drooling over it. It's just so hard not to love it! *arrgh*

Alright, I need to finish up my Add maths homework so, tata!


Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :