Confused with life.

Friday, June 19, 2009 1 Comments


As a human,me, I'm curious about everything around me - the earth,the land,why,when,how and everything that is surrounding me now. I don't understand actually why we existed or whether do we have another dimension out there. It makes me think and ponder, 'Where I Originally Came From?' I'm not sure about you but sometimes,when I'm really very serious and I think deeply into this matter but I never have an answer to it.




I personally hold the belief that spirits and ghost existed and after looking more and more, I even found out that many people believe in mythological creatures on the net and me,I'm starting to believe it too although my belief in them is not that strong yet. Why? I don't understand! This is really too complicated.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


How do you define "non-existence"? As for me, I don't really accept the dictionary's definition of 'non-existence',it does not make any sense to me when relating to human. What if I do not exist?? What does that means?This may sounds silly to you but for me,it's something I really ponder and think very deeply and hard but could get no where near to the answer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What if I die? Is there really such things as heaven and hell? To tell you the truth I once doubted the existence of god.Although I doubted that before but I never dare to stop believing that the fact that god is real. (I know this sounded confusing but I just don't know how to describe my feelings..)


Also, I think that the earth is a BIG PRISON to mankind. We can go nowhere except around earth - we have this big barrier that holds all vital things needed for every living thing to survive. Anymore than that,we'll die of suffocation. Yea sure we can go to mars and the moon but that's only with the help of man-made machine,without that we'll be dead in no time and that man-made suit and machine we have will only last for a short period of time.


I really needed to tell it here because I can hold no more. I need somewhere,where I can express myself and so that's why I wrote it here. I guess maybe you won't understand this post because you have not been in my shoe but if you would, you'll capture my meaning.



Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Try reading 'The Tao of Physics' by Fritjof Capra. Might help.