Video Editing

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 , , 0 Comments


Oh boy...This is REAL pain in the butt! I mean like,the deadline of our NIE project is coming and I'm rushing like a mad women to finish up the videos since I'm the editor of the video..Omg... though,I'm not that good in editing - really. I only know the basic of editing. My teammates are not very good in video editing and so that's why I offered myself and got into this big mess....but it's okay,it was pretty fun doing it too! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know my house is pretty messy!And yes,I wear really
skimpy shorts (provided if I'm at home, not outside)
It's real hot you know.

Frankly,I thought that it was not that tough but I guess it actually is. The videos were okay except that I hate the background music part.I guess that's the hardest because you'll have to find the right song and you'll need to do some 'cuttings' and editing on the music in order to make sure that it suits your video.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Windows Movie Maker

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Urrgh..the dumb@ss camtasia studio.

I'm starting to hate Camtasia Studio now,it's so annoying because it makes your video slow after you save the videos.This happen so often that I got fed up and decided to use a Windows Movie Maker(which I don't do often) together with Camtasia. Works pretty good together as there are some cons and pros in both but when combined together they made a pretty good team.


Anyway,I slept halfway through the project because I was that sleepy. It's okay because I'm going to compensate by sleeping later in the night just to finish the video. I just hope that I would finish it faster...
These last few days, I'm getting real busy because of the NIE and the Moral project but fortunately,I've finished Moral because I'm not procrastinating - which is a real good thing. I don't even have time to read my new books and novels I bought!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The biography I'm currently reading

I still have a little bit more to finish a biography of Sir Isaac Newton by Scholastic (it's so simplified and so it's pretty 'reader-friendly',as I would call it,to read.) and I'm telling you that I'm fascinated by his brain - he's a real genuine genius that have dedicated his life to science and I really salute him.(He's not married,mind you) What a great role model and inspiration to young readers.(that book is targeted at kids age 10-14,I guess if I'm not wrong,but I don't really care..as long as I get something out of it.) I guess,after reading that book,I'm starting to really like Isaac Newton. (and I'm starting to hate Robert Hooke too! -.-)

Anyway,I found a really great quote from the book:
"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" - Isaac Newton
Seem familiar? It's Isaac Newton's third law. Go and read your Physics Form 4 chapter 2! :D

Alright! I've to stop here as I need to continue my NIE project. Wish us luck!



Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :