Exausting day!

Saturday, June 20, 2009 , , 0 Comments

*drops on the floor* Oh my goodness! I'm blown out! It's hell tiring today because I had school today and after school I went for Kendo training.School wasn't tad bad but I can't believe I had forgotten my Chemistry file. Oh my god %#$%#^%#!!! And together with it was some paperwork I left in the file that is needed for me to discuss with my mates and the teachers. Great.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There are a few of us who didn't bring it and all of us refused to tell teacher and the bad thing was that I HAD to sit at the front table(because that's where I was placed).My chemistry teacher (aka Mr.lim.T.P) spotted me not having my paper with me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I cringed in embarassment when he actually said sorry (heh,what a nice teacher eh?) instead of ME having to apologize because he said he didn't bring any extra paper of that kind. I replied and said:" No,it's okay. I can write everything on a piece of paper" and then smiled in embarassment.



Anyway,besides that,I can't believe Roveen had a new catalogue from the scholastic book club! (okay, I know it sounded real childish) I was seriously trilled with excitement because I knew that there's going to be a new Horrible series available! *Hurrah for me ;D*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ah...after schooling I had some fantastic (although tiring) Kendo session. I didn't change to a new set of clothes and went to kendo straight with my school pinafore.I didn't do as bad as last week and I think I did much better this week although my "Do" hit wasn't all that great (as expected).I did like pretty bad =( Oh well...bother..I guess I have to work on it more..

Right.That'll finish up for the day as I'm really sleepy



Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :