Nie Project.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 , , 0 Comments

Okay, it wasn't that bad today....I had some massive watermelon this afternoon before I went to Weng Yan's house to do NIE project. That watermelon I had was just wholesome and deliciously great! I really want to insert those pictures here but.... unfortunately I left my MicroSD card at weng yan's house where it contains all the pictures that I took.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sharwena (left) : Look at me! look at me!!!
Roveen (middle) : *tee hee!*
Me (right) : HAHAHAHAHAHA

Picture grabbed from Weng Yan's Blog

Anyway,so, we went to weng yan's house and had some fantastic time there although it was suppose to be the NIE project but I guess about 50% of the time there,we took, to play and talk and also joke around.Not to mention that Alyssa came more than an hour late. While waiting for Alyssa to turn up,we,instead of doing something related to NIE,we camwhored,surf weng yan's net and joke around like nut. We were totally hyped up before 'sexy-butt' came(aka Alyssa).

Nevertheless, we were glad that she came before 3pm. We started off by doing our 3 minutes 'commercial' act for the NIE and our theme is about teen having sex at an early age. Boy..Now I understand that being an actor/actress is no easy job. Although it was only 3 minutes,we took about 3 hours ++ to do those act and our last part is not even done yet. We had so many 'cuts' and error while filming the act. We weren't professional actors but after doing these acts, we understood what it is like to be an actor. Anyway,I wasn't in the 'play' though because I was the camera-'man' *nyeh nyeh nyeh* - which was good because I don't consider myself to be very good at acting anyway but -- I had to do video editings. *OMG!* It's going to take a really looooong time! - I guess.

We went home at about 5pm and Weng yan is so going to get one punch from me. *grunts* I can't believe she told her mom that I (as in me,cleo) said that her mom was scary and to make it worse,she told that right in front of my face and her mom's face. Boy,I was SO embarassed! It wasn't said in a very serious tone but still- it was hell embarassing! Heh....thanks to her now,I'm going to feel even more embarassed when facing her mom!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I mean her mom is not all that scary - maybe,but I felt like 'stiff' as I would say when seeing other people's mom or dad. I'm still very 'new' to her mom and I always try my best to not make myself look like a rebel punk or a bad apple in front of people as 'first look' counts. Bleh. Weng yan is going to get my 'famous lecture' from me on Friday as we're going to continue our NIE.

Anyway,I'm going to have my dinner - my stomach is growling already.

P.s:going to add the pictures once I get my MicroSD card from weng yan on Friday.
Omg! Weng yan can't find my beloved MicroSD card and so...no pics T_T.



signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :