Could not resist blogging

Saturday, October 23, 2010 , 0 Comments

Heh, the title says it all. Although I said that I will officially start blogging after my SPM at my previous post , which is December, I just couldn't resist blogging about things I have gotten and have done this whole week.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photo credit: link

SPM is comming and well, I will admit that I am NOT ready yet but the bad thing is that I am still buying and bidding stuff on E-bay. It's NOT good. It's bad. Very bad. Everyday, I'll definitely go and check on e-bay and when I see good stuff, I'll put them on my auto bid gixen programme.

I just can't resist the temptation E-bay has given..!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
4 motorcycle charms..! Me love <3 span="">

Anyway, the charms that I bought the other day arrived yesterday! I have a total extra 4 sterling silver motorcycle charms + 4 other sterling charms to add to my bracelet and I am like so freaking happy!!!! It costs like about RM 12 each , which is pretty cheap for 925 STERLING SILVER charms from US. It's a bargain because most charms like these usually cost like RM30 > without shipping. Seriously.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is called a "trike". It's a type of motorcycle, obviously, with 3 wheels.
One of my favourite.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Another of my favourite, this is so detailed..!
It even has the side mirrors, I don't think you can see it though, too small.

If you don't know,sterling silver is a type of precious metal, it may not be as expensive as gold but it's under the same category,precious metal. 925 means it contains 92.5 % pure silver and the other 7.5 % of other metal to strengthen the jewelry. Pure 100% silver is not practical when making wearable jewelry because it's too malleable and will break easily. Anyway, sterling silver is expensive because it doesn't rust like SILVER PLATED does. It does tarnish but can be easily clean to give it back it's shine.

Whoops..! Sorry, I'm back to my "must explain" self again. Got a bit carried away and didn't realize that I could write a whole paragraph on sterling silver. Could have written more but well, that's not the main thing about this post.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
yay! Motocross rocks! :D
Photo Credit : link

Other than my lovely charms I have gotten, I've gotten a REALLY NICE motocross pendant from E-bay..! Shipping costs a bomb but fortunately, a kind old lady is willing to be a "temporary receiver" for my pendant. Sounds a lil' confusing?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photo Credit: Link
I don't know if that is the official term used to describe it (that term didn't come from my mouth either, the kind old granny used it and so I picked it up from her) but anyway, of course I didn't know that lady from no where. She's a vintage accessory seller and I get quite a lot of accessories from her because she really have suuper nice accessories that I don't quite find anywhere else.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photo Credit: Link

Right and so, I asked if she could help me receive my pendant and then shipped them over here to my house and THANK GOD SHE AGREED! otherwise, shipping would have cost like USD29.5. Yeap. USD29.5 just for the shipping. Don't know what on earth they use to wrap the pendant la till must charge so much for shipping. Maybe they use 24K gold plated bubble wrap.


Photo Credit: Link

Anyway, the pendant is in US and so, the kind old lady is from US. US to US shipping is
USD5.49 and then it costs about another USD 3.9 to ship it to here. USD5.49 + USD3.90 = *punching calculator* USD 9.39. I save a whole whopping USD29.5 - USD9.39 = USD 20.11. *big grins* I sound like some stingy calculative person. I just can't wait for it to arrive..! When it does, I'm gonna hang it proudly on on my neck :D

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Yesterday, dad gave me a pair of racing/motocross boots. I think it looks pretty awesome and it looks like some sort of futuristic boots/online game warrior boots. I don't know if you will feel that way but I'm just describing it from my point of view, so, don't think I am exaggerating if you don't feel so.That was the first thing that came in mind when I saw it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photo Credit: Link

It's not new, obviously, but a 2nd hand pair. My dad bought it from someone else long time ago and I don't understand why did he buy it if it didn't quite fit his leg. He said it was too small for him, which got me thinking that did his leg grew and inch bigger?? Very unlikely. I don't think a near 60 year old man could still have their leg growing. Most people have a 'bone age' of 16 years, which means that it stops growing when you reach the age of 16. This age figure varies, it's not a constant figure. Some people mature faster than other people and some slower so, don't fire me if you found out that your bone stopper growing earlier/later.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photo Credit: Link

I can't wait to try on those boots on my next off road trip! YAY! Oh and right, just to let you know that my wishlist for christmas would be:
  • A full set of motocross protective gears
The boots my dad gave me is one of them so, yea, I still got the neck brace, chest protector and a pair of offroad apparel (shirt + pants) to go. Of course I don't expect all at once, maybe slowly, one by one.

Alright, I got to go now. I can't believe how much I can write..! I need to study now..! tata folks!

Lots of love,





Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :