'Kerja Amal' - Morale

Thursday, June 11, 2009 0 Comments

Today,I started off with eating then going online then doing my tuition add maths work.Boy it was sooo much! and it's not done yet. Anyway,later in the late afternoon, I went and meet my friends at the 'four face buddha' temple's basketball court to do our Morale project. It was real simple - take stuff and throw it in the recycling bin.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, that's just the summary of what we did. Before that whilst waiting for everyone to come,I snapped some pretty 'priceless' pictures,as I would call it, of everyone. It was real good.


The boys were playing their oh so favourite basketball - again. And us,the girls were happily chatting when Weng yan tried to snap our picture with her PDA. bleh. BUT -- I got her picture instead. *nyek nyek nyek*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Zhee meng : ahh~! My ball is running from me!!!
Nicholas : Really?? *turns and look* Owh..you mean the basketball
.I thought you meant your BALLS *points below*
*everyone else looked at zhee meng*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Weng yan: *har har har*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Weng yan: I'm gonna snap it! I'm gonna snap it! *excited tone*

Alyssa is always chatting blahblahblah and without her realizing it, I took her picture and here's how she looked like. Looks like your typical "aunty" at the market talking gossips and nonsense.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Alyssa: Aihaihaihai *screeching squeky'alyssa-like' tone* You la!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Alyssa: I'm posing for the camera!
Anyway, after everyone finally came -
except for the dumb@ss Kumaran who didn't give us any notice or tell us that he's not coming,oops,sorry ya Kumaran, didn't know you're sick. Hope you're getting well soon. we went to the recycling bin and do what we're supposed to do.It was pretty fun though - really but the not so fun part is writting the report and I really hate it.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look at weng yan!! (at the left) and me -__- at the right.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's Alyssa,at the left and Zhee meng at the right.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And finally the other 2 - Bong and Nicholas

Okay,those jokes above about them is just for fun - no harm intended.

Anyway, I had tuition later in the night,boy it was interesting! We talked so much on spiritual stuff and me-as I always am interested got so excited and I asked pretty much alot of question. I'm quite confused about the world and the spiritual world. It's so interesting - and yet it scares the heck out of me. I'm keen to know all these but I'm not daring enough. I want to know Why,what and how? I don't quite understand this! It's illogical! I want to know the other side of the world,the realm,the dimension but-- why can't we learn all these? It bugs me sometimes and I just don't get supernatural stuff. It's so weird and interesting but yet,I'm so scared of it and I'm hunger for knowledge on it.

I don't want to experience it nor see it physically but I wish someone would tell me about it. I know it existed but all these mumbo jumbo is getting me hyped up and I'm so lost! I wish to know more but I'm afraid religion might say no. I don't know - Why sometimes 'they' disturb us when we did not? It's just plain stupid. I'm just so lost in this topic,so very lost. Anyway, I guess that's it.


Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :