Outing with my Teacher.

Saturday, June 13, 2009 0 Comments

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There,that's her in the orange 3/4 pants

Yes,with my tuition teacher,her 2 children and the 2 other guy. (Sweet,ain't it? going out with a teacher. But of course I knew her as my mom's friend before a tuition teacher so I'm not so 'stiff' when going out with her.) We went for this movie "Angels and Demon" and boy was it a good show. Contradict to what Weng yan said, this show is just so me - Purely science loaded mumbo jumbo stuff.Real good. It's a story between the scientist and the followers of religion. I do not support neither and yet, given a choice, I would support both. Get it?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See that black guy there? Yeap That's him :)

There's this erm...(okay this is so not Cleo's usual talking) guy named Camerlengo Carlo Ventresca(aka Camerlengo Patrick Mckenna) caught my attention.He's in the end the antagonist of the whole story and he with the guts, had killed himself in the end. He's like a really holy man of god and is the late pope's aide but actually he was the one who plotted the whole thing about the Illuminati's revenge for the Catholic Church. I named him a 'badass hottie' - really. I guess it's me,maybe, you guys would think of someone else more hotter. *lol* This is so not my topic to talk about - celebrities and star.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Almost finished dining!

Anyway,after that movie,we had lunch at San Francisco. I had some nice fillet of salmon - grilled nicely together with French Fries (okay,not so healthy) and some veggies all - courtesy of my tuition teacher.We also had some side orders which was chicken wings (I was TOO bloated to even consume more) and mashed potatoes,served with brown sauce (no idea what sauce is that) I took a scoop of course. (not so healthy anymore) Anyway,I peeked at the bill and it sumed up to Rm134! Wow! And she paid it with her credit card. Boy,didn't knew she was nice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image source from Houston Budo(of course neither one was me but this is how kendo looks like)
Nevermind about that, I didn't go home after the lunch because I had kendo in the late afternoon at 4pm and it was one of the worse Kendo training I had! I fall down when sparring with another big guy. I resisted his attack and naturally,I fall down - all thanks to gravity's earth pulling me down. *grunts* It was somewhat embarassing,as I would say and at the same time,a great experience - really. I did shed some tear but manage to pull it off later so nobody knew I shed a tear.It was also harder to see that I shed a tear because I was behind that armour.After the whole practice thing,that guy told me that my footwork(ayumi-ashi) was bad and because of that,I lost my balance easily that resulted my falling. Oh boy..I better work more on my footwork. Also,I had to miss the exam held during the middle of June because of my lack of attendance. Great.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There,the view outside his enormous balcony

No,I can't go home yet after those exhausting practice, I had to go to my dad's cousin pen-house for the monthly 'cousin-dinner' ( a sort of thing where all cousins would meet together and the dinner would be under one of the cousin and so,it was coined 'cousin-dinner'). I wasn't very happy about that because I hated him. I never really liked him. He was an annoying, arrogant,picky and fussy guy.Moreover, he doubted that I would succeed as a doctor - that's what I felt when he asked me about my ambition. I vowed to myself that I'm not going to his house again in the year 2008(because of some incident) but my mom pestered me to go and I forced myself to. After the dinner at his house,I socialized with almost no one and walked off and slept throughout their merry gathering.


Look carefully, the word,it's the same pattern no matter upside down or upright. This art is ingenious. I love it

I reached home at about 11.45pm and started finding more about anti-matter and 'Illuminati' (it is plural of Latin Illuminatus that means Enlightened) and so,from my findings, there is a society called 'Illuminati' - but it's meetings and gathering is confidential and kept in secrecy during the 18th century. We don't have this society anymore although,some said that it still survived till today. No one really knows - really.

Alright,that said it.

p.s:Sorry for the blurry pictures, I didn't bring my Canon camera along. I only had my Hp that time.



Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :