Boring day at school

Thursday, July 09, 2009 , , 0 Comments

Let me apologize firstly because this post was supposedly be yesterday's one.Anyway...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Omg!today's a really boring day.Right after Morale,we had nothing else to do right until the 8th period.Summing up today's lesson,I've only had Morale,Add Maths and Modern Maths.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I guess I'd probably looked like that cat there.

Actually, I knew that some of the teachers are not going to be present today and I DID brought some work to do but I guess I somehow brought the wrong subject to study.I really felt annoyed for not bring the 'right' subject to study. I usually have my Biology with me but I thought that since I studied so much the other night,I thought I'd get bored studying it and so I took instead my physics workbook and accounts workbook.BIG MISTAKE!! There are so many unfilled spaces in my workbook because I didn't know how to do many of the questions without guides from book or help from teachers.

Warning!: DO NOT READ if you hate whining of one's self. (highlight to read)
You know,sometimes I really despise myself for being stupid. I know maybe you guys don't exactly feel it but I do sometimes feel depress of not being able to understand certain things that some people can understand easily. The feeling is like being left out,lost and a wanderer wondering no where.On top of that,me,being somewhat afraid about the future now, have been thinking almost everyday about the ambition that I'm opting in the future.I'm now trying to compare my results with my current exam scores that I'm getting. It seems like I'm not scoring well enough to reach my ambition I want. I felt frustration,anger and most of all self hatred. I might not seem like that kind but you know, sometimes when I reflect upon yourself, you see flaws that you don't like and that's the time when you feel angry. This might be hard to understand but...I guess that's how I would describe how I would felt.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway,I'm not sure whether should I hold a medical license (looking at my Biology's result,I nearly flunk) in the near future or to become a physicist (I'm starting to get interested in 'How Time actually Existed', if you get what I mean). I guess,there're many type of jobs that I've not seen or heard of and that the ambition of 'doctors', 'lawyers', 'dentist', 'police','teachers' and et cetera are amongst the most common ones and that's only the tip of the iceberg of future jobs being exposed to us so far. I have thought and would love to be in one of the well known science society in the world - the Royal Society where all scientist and people in the same boat will be.

I guess I need to pray harder regarding my future ambition.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Other than that,Natasha managed to give Mr.Lim the memento she got from Hong Kong.It seems like Mr. Lim talked alot to them(Natasha went with some other mates) about how he felt having to depature our hyper class. He felt terribly sad. He said :
" Do NOT touch MY 4a9". - Mr.Lim
Not sure how true is that since I'm not there but well,it's possible for him to say that - I guess.

Right,I need to go now to do some studying and so,



Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :