Loads of new stuff this week!

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 , 0 Comments

Hi peeps!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photo Credit: Link

Sorry, I broke yet another of my 'promise', saying that I will only blog after SPM but it seems that I just can't wait to tell the world about all the new items I have been receiving from my online order. Although I have been receiving, I have also been losing.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photo Credit: Link

I noticed that recently, for the past few weeks, my items that I have ordered have been missing , not one or 2 but more than 5 orders already. It's normal for 1 or 2 to be lost during transit but not more than 3. It's pretty frustrating to know that your items that you have ordered never arrive.

My Motocross pendant.
Photo produced from using the photobox :) Pweddy happy with it.

Lovely serpentine chain I bought from the 'kind granny'.
Suits my pendant well, although,I must say the pendant is HUGE!

Anyway, my motocross pendant that I have ordered have finally arrived! soooo happy! My photo studio box that I ordered arrived as well :) If you don't know what a photo box is , it is like a "mini" studio where you can set up and it helps enhance your photo taking. It usually makes your photo looks more professional. As for me, I own my own jewelry shop, which is Jewellized and photo taking is a essential , so, this will be an asset to my shop.

"Athena", using olympus font. Sorry for the blurry photo.

Besides those 2 mentioned above, I have also received my decals!!! Decal is like a sticker , but not any children deco stickers but stickers for vehicles. These baby is able to withstand normal weather exposure like rain , sun and etc and can last up to 7 years. I got some custom made from US and it arrived as requested. Suuper lovely!

What do you think about it? I personally like it..! :D
Yeap, I took this during the night.

Everything came out well but - Arrica lee, my good friend , told me something I never thought about before ordering. She said that my blog URL was too long and that if I wanted more people to come to my blog , my URL must be shorter , so that people can remember them easily. But, the damage has been done and , well, it costs about RM10 for each custom made decal, so, yea. I think I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope that everyone has good memory.

Photo credit: Link

And, My dear canon powershot A470 broke down, months ago..! And so, dad offered to send me to canon's HQ at Saujana Square , Shah Alam. I was pretty shocked because I didn't know Shah Alam has such nice area. I mean , I didn't know Shah Alam has fancy houses , factories , clubs and etc. For me , Shah Alam is like another average city in Malaysia because my deceased granny stays in Shah Alam and well, for all my 17 years of life, I never knew Shah Alam had a "greener side".

Photo Credit: Link

Service there is very friendly,fast and efficient, Even the customer service staff knows their thing well, except that I didn't like the phone operator that was talking to me this morning. (I don't know their address so, I called them up before going.) I would say that she is pretty rude because she interrupted whilst I was talking to her. I find that very rude for any customer service operator. They should allow their customer to finish their sentence. Hey, if your friend was talking to you, do you interrupt them or do you let them finish their sentence? Of course you would let them finish what they want to tell you!

Photo credit: Link

Right, and so, I went there and explain what was wrong with my cam and they said that the lens is in fault and it would cost RM224 to fix it. I asked her if it was worth it and she said no because a brand new 10.1MP would cost around RM5xx - RM6xx and, just to let you know that my current cam is only 7.1MP.

Fortunately dad still has his Olympus (not a fan of Olympus after using his cam, far from what I expected when I use it). And so, that's how I got all my photos on my blog.

Erm, I need to go now. I've got studying to do + homework to complete.

(sorry for the abrupt ending...!)

Tata!

Lots of love,



(below are some photos I have taken using the photo box. Yes, I love dolls and a collector but, sadly, I am forced to sell most of them to raise funds for my study. :'( I have a heartache from it. Parting with it is so hard! Tell me what you think about it, okay? ;))

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Tecna of winx club

Musa of winx club

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :