AUSSIE STUFFS!

Friday, December 18, 2009 , 0 Comments

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Mom and dad just arrived back to KL from Aussie yesterday. I was pretty happy but my freedom is all gone =(. I mean it's not to say that I'm like upset because they came back but you know, well like, it's like :"aww man..." that kind of feeling. I asked mom to help me find pretty angel figures but sadly,they can't find it there. I was quite upset. Not even the ones by Jim Shore.(Jim shore figures originates from Australia)That really sucks.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

By the way, I'm in the midst of bidding jewelry items. They are just sooo cheap! I get like 10x cheaper (I guess..??) in Ebay than I buy from Macy store.I'm now having like endless (virtually,lol) supplies of beads and stuff to work on. I can't wait for the items to arrive!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Anyway, I would love to thank all my aunts and uncles for buying me all the goodies! I'm also pretty sure that they've given good hospitality to both my mom and dad while they're there so, I really should thank them too!

So, here are all the items that I received:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My aunt got this for me but actually, we can get this in M'sia too..! But I really appreciate that you got this for me. It's fat free but it has sugar in it..!Nevertheless, I'll still be happily pouring it on salads. =D More foodie items below!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My mom's friend bought this for us! She's actually from our neighbourhood but she migrated to Australia and she was so kind to come and visit my mom in Australia and gave us this really yummy nuts. It's really sexy, too! Xd

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
She (mom's friend) also got us this! There's almond, macadamia, cashew,walnut.
I'm a nut fan! =D


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She (mom's friend) also got this for me! The pencil case looks like paper right? It's actually made from some kind of synthetic cloth. I love this sooo much! Plus, that mechanical pencil/pen is so darn cool. It has a highlighter (on top),a mechanical pencil, a red coloured ball pen and a blue coloured ball pen. All 4 in 1! Awesome, right? It's some Australian brand called "Smiggle"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My mom picked these up from me. They're oyster shell. It's really beautiful

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
BOUNTY! I know I'm on a weight lose diet but I can't resist the tempation of bounty. I LOVE BOUNTY! It's the best choco ever made, aside from Black choco, of course.

Signing off,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :