Mahang, Pahang Offroad trip

I've lost count on the number of times I've been off road. :s Ever since I met my 'unofficial bro' (my god bro actually) I've been offroading like no body's business lately. We go trail riding almost every single week!! :o LOVE IT. :D

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Me and Annie in the jungle! We're both dirt biker chicks! :DD

Anyway, this Mahang trip was a 3 days 2 night trip :) From the 22nd of July till the 24th of July 2011. Had crazy load of fun! ;D I'll "KISS" (Keep It Simple and Short) this post okay? I promise ;) More pictures, less talking.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
At William's house. Untying the bike to fit another bike onto the pickup truck! :O

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Annie is having a hard time trying to think how the heck we're gonna put all this things into the pickup truck now that we have another person in the truck. Blue shirt dude is my god bro.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Finally done! ouf! I didn't help out tho.. Just standing there watching and taking pictures. Didn't want to cause..... I don't wanna make things go worse.

My god brother came to my house at about 6.30 pm and then after that, we went over to William's house to get his bike. Woah! He manage to squeeze all 3 bikes into the pickup truck! and also manage to get EVERY of our motor gears, clothes, backpacks, etc etc into the car and still have 4 of us sit quite (not too comfortable but still pretty comfortable :P ) comfortably inside the truck.

We stopped at Kulim, Kedah at around 1 am and then after yum char, bath then lights off....! I slept at around 2 am but some people slept at 4 am!! And we had to wake up at 7 am. Darn.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
William, aka 'unsexy hairy man' :P

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Lovely beast! That's tuck ku's green Toyota monster! Gotta love it to bits!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Cutest pump ever! :o

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Chit-Chatting whilst waiting ... :/ Some even decided to take a nap.

'Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
When I saw this truck came! I ran for joy for Athena! and all of my 32 teeth finally showed. :D hahas

We had breakfast the very next day and then everyone got ready. We were suppose to leave at around 9 am but because of some problem, everyone had to wait till around 11 am :/ First, we had to wait for another truck to arrive with 12 more dirt bikes (including mine). I was kinda mad because that fella wasn't on time :( But anyway, was glad when it came! BUT -- after all the bikes were loaded, we had to wait for this guy called "Ah Heng" (they call him 'captain') to lead us to Mahang. Great. We had to wait for probably around an hour to 2 hours before we finally leave for our off road at Mahang.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
oops!

One of our very first obstacle was going over 'nicely-arranged-logs-and-small-mini-planks'. Either that or you and your bike goes for a nice deep swim into the river. whoops! He was cursing like nobody's business when he realized that there's no way his moto could go through the river bank. He said he thought they asked him to go to that route when actually, they were asking him to stop.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Going through the river...!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Eek! They lifted the bike off her leggies..

Then later, one rider was down with a bad leg :( Annie's leg was sandwiched in between the motorcycle and the rock..!! It looked bad...! D: Real bad! Anyway, thankfully Tuck Ku had his big badass green Toyota Landcruiser to bring her out! Whew! We waited there for her and helped her out :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Sitting in one of those vehicles in Thailand that looked like a van yet bus yet mini truck.

We arrived Gerik at about almost noon and then later some of us decided to go to Betong,Thailand to have some fun and relax :D Well, that's what I thought. When I was there with my god brother, I seriously think it was kinda boring. Except, well I guess I got some good exposure about the night life there. :s I went into one of the many bars and saw girls pole dancing with 2 piece suit. Music was loud as hell too! Definitely not my cuppa tea. I'd rather have a nice walk in the jungle in the night rather than go into one of those head-banging clubs.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
William's sick face! X) I had fun laughing at him cause he laughed at my passport photo first! But pity him cause he got food poisoning and still able to ride off road afterwards.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
That's Ah Long.. :s He got this clean cut when a bamboo cut him. whilst riding on his moto.
It went into his shirt! EEK!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
That man jumping in is a crazy fast rider! :o Don't mess with him!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Tuck Ku fixing my moto. Thank goodness for people like him! :o

The next day, we had offroad again and about almost half of the pack didn't want to go. Don't know why but had so many falls today and all those obstacles that I manage to pass through the day before, I failed to pass through it. :( And worse of all, my most favourite part of every off road trip - passing through the rivers mostly all resulted in failures. D; I fell down and failed to pass through almost all of the rivers...! Bike got soaked up and couldn't start because carburetor had water inside. I was kinda upset with myself and had to trouble people to help me fix the bike. Thank goodness there are people like Tuck Ku and my god brother. Else - JIALAT. People had to wait for me too!!! :( I felt horribly bad but was glad that I got to learn how to drain the water outta the bike if this thing happens again. Oh and Tuck Ku brought all of us to the waterfall before we hit the tarmac! Scenic, nice and fun to have a nice dip to cool your body down! =D

Lots of <3,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :