These days in life!

Friday, February 28, 2014 , 0 Comments

*tongue's out* Hi Xterra! :) 
[Thanks for the shot Ashley Chee]

These days have been busier than ever. Yep. Trying to juggle between studies, sports, trips and everything else is hard especially when one (well, me specifically) is bad at time management. I've got a list of resolution to do this year but I think, it's really too late for me now to post them (plus everyone has their own resolution and I'm sure, mine would look like yours, too.) . But anyway, one of my priority is to study smarter and also to run an FM (Full Marathon). I have not been really training for running but will do, soon, once I get my running schedule fitted in and how to train with time, as that is my concern.


This is not Jerangkang but Berkelah falls. 
Just trying to show nature at its best. :) 

This week will be both a busy and fun week as I'll be going on a short camping + hiking back to Jerangkang. I've been there several time and I think my first time was with my dad, 2nd time was on a dirt biking trip and...... I think this is my 3rd or 4th time? I'm gonna hurry hurry rush rush and pack when I'm back from Semenyih this Friday. Thankfully I've half-figured out what I need to bring over there already! I really really really wish that there are more than 24 hours a day! :o But even if there are, I don't know if its enough for me? I'm greedy. Yes, you heard me. A glutton (not only for food :x) for wanting to do everything.


Muesli bars. There! one processed food eliminated! :D

Speaking of wanting to do everything, last weekend has been pretty productive! I manage to squeeze time to churn out healthy food. It's chocolate peanut butter cake! No sugar. none. I've substituted our sugar friend (or foul, if you wish) with honey. AND, I manage to make 3-mayonnaise-sized-jar of pure peanut butter and with those peanut butter, I manage to churn out a batch of muesli bars for a quick on-the-go snack. It's full of fiber, nuts, and best of all, its made from pronounceable ingredients (its my other way of saying the ingredients are non-processed.) Maybe, just maybe if I have time, I'll put down a recipe for all 3 of them.


sleeping bags, food, notebook, toiletries, etc. etc.

Besides food, I'll be packing to go off tomorrow to Jerangkang. So, ta-da! there ya go! 2 days 1 night worth of clothes, gears, food (oh yes, food.) and a couple of other misc stuff. Yes, I've also decided that I should bring a little note book to jot down worthy and interesting stuffs when I have time so I won't forget to include them in my blog the next time I blog. One of this year's resolution is also to blog regularly and keep this little space of mine alive. Actions I've taken to regularly update my blog are as so:
  • bringing a notebook to trips
  • Bringing my lil compact cam around
I think that'll work. See, if I'm hardworking enough and all that I've written down eventually ends up in the blog, this means that, it works! So, if you don't see blogposts from me, do make some noise. I'll  eventually get back to ya! ;D

Till Jerangkang trip, 

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :