HALLO!

Hi everyone!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My motocross goggles! Made by Scott. Eh, my first time camwhoring la.
I know I must have scare the hell outta you peeps because I pose like that. Ha!

YESH! It's so long since I've updated and I've so much to tell but so little time to do so. I'm now in the midst of my SPM examination and so, I WILL BE BACK UPDATING MY SITE WITH LOTS OF EXCITING stuff about my life!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The bike dad bought for me.
Her name is Athena - Greek goddess for wisdom, warfare, strategy, heroic endeavour.

I've taken up a new sports - going OFFROAD! It's such an awesome sport that everyone SHOULD TRY ESPECIALLY GIRLS!

How it all started? My dad.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Firstly, he pestered me to take a motorcycle licence which I well, did not like the idea but then, I decided like oh well, since he's paying it, whatever. We even fought about this issue of me getting a motorcycle license. Anyway, I took my Learners licence, which is my "L" and then after like about 1 and a half years, my dad bought me a dirt bike. I never liked it but I never hated it as well. I only had a neutral feeling towards it. I rode it like any normal bike without any ntention of going offroad or any sort or even liking it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My goggles and offroad helmet :)

One day, my dad decided to let me try offroad. We went to a beginner's location for offroad to try different obstacle and since I'm the "I-am-willing-to-try-almost-anything" type of person, I decided to give it a try and it was so crazy fun + intense!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Engines were revving and was LOUD!
AWESOME STUFF!!



I got hooked - not instantly but it took me the 2nd time and I went to real jungle offroad at Tanjung Malim and at that moment, I was hooked. This definitely will be my most favourite sports ever!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Me and someone elses Dirt Bike. It's not that I don't want to bring Athena (my dirt bike's name) but I actually did but then along the way, I switched bike because it was more suitable for beginners like me

I'm officially an offroad junkie now. It's the best sports ever created by men! I want to try ATV quad next. AND I WANT TO TRY THE TRACK AT SEPANG, if possible! I would also want to give a shot at jumping hills.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Mug shot. What can I say?
My license got soaked in the washing machine before.

Oh and right, after that, I took my Probation licence, which is my P licence and I passed with flying colours!! yay! :D

From now onwards, I'll be using my blog to write about my offroad trips at different locations and this would also serve as my memories to where I went everytime. Of course, besides offroad, there's my other "normal" life as well.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/702/702,1109949351,1/stock-photo-test-191891.jpg

Stay tuned! I'll probably start updating after my SPM so, you'll know when to drop by my blog to read. :) I'll also be starting my accessory shop again which is Jewellized
and I'll be sure that you're going to love my accessories there.

See you soon!

Lots of love,



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
bigger than normal pic ;) Hot right? No eyeliners = awesomely hawt!


P.s: Adam Lambert is hot - without the eyeliners. Seriously. He's damm hot if he acts like any normal guy.

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

2 comments :

I've a regular M'sian bike license and i rarely ride bikes. I don't even own a bike. Been wanting to try out dirt bike for the experience. Do you guys/gals go often?

Hi House,

I don't think I can consider myself as a person who go often for dirt biking - yet. hahas

I just finished my SPM (and I just started gaining interest in dirt biking this year) today so, yea, I'm going up for another ride in Sungai Long, Kajang this Sunday.

Dirt biking is really fun. It keeps your adrenaline high :) I recommend this sport if you love extreme sports and will be able to "tahan" the bruises and stuff. Lol, like they say, no pain, no gain.