Sungai Long , Kajang trip.


Before getting mud-up


After getting mud-up

12th December 2010, marks the 4th trip in my Dirt Biking activity. In cantonese it is pronounced as 'sei',meaning four but it is also the homophone of "die". I seriously nearly 'died' in that trip.


Took this whilst waiting for a Russian guy.
More dirt bikes on the left side of the road but never took it.


Chinese/Malay guy (left) & Russian guy (Right) I don't know why but when that Russian guy came, the first thing that struck my mine was that he looked like some Nazi soldier. Not to mention his Hair is BLONDE! No offence intended okay? ;) I don't mean to insult either.

I'll let you know that I nearly "konk-ed out" yesterday because IT WAS SO TIRING! I almost couldn't make it back (when going back time) and the whole group had to come to a halt because of me.(Thank GOODNESS they gave me the support that I needed to continue on.)I felt a little bad and embarassed. Darn. I was like so tired because most of my energy has been consumed by dropping and getting up , picking up Athena and getting up again. It was crazy intense..! I guess this is only the tip of the iceberg.I did terrible yesterday as I had the most falls in my entire dirt biking experience. I think I've dropped more than 15 times.
Hell.


That's my hair band. It keeps my hair away because I don't have the skull cap. Didn't want it because I look like some botak (bald) but not with skin toned scalp but black scalp. Skull cap is black in colour. I know it's girly but I only use it for off road. So, who cares?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Oops! I lost a number! It's a 5

There were quite a number of people yesterday and I think I started off well but I ended up like a crap newbie. It ain't good because people had to help me pick up Athena because, well, I didn't have the energy to do so after getting my arms and leg muscles exhausted , I just couldn't carry Athena like I could. THANK GOD there were 2 malay dudes that were willing to help me THE WHOLE ENTIRE route...! They helped me with picking up my bike and stuff like that. I'm like a silly obstacle (pain in the a**) and they were even willing to help me out. I really appreciate their help. :)


Helmets, boots,etc. 2 words - protective gears. Mom and I used to call the off road helmet "Chicken Helmet" because the front part looks like the chicken comb. That was before I knew anything about Dirt bikes.

Should have just kept my mouth shut the other day. I asked dad if the track was hard since he said he have been there and he said it was easier than the one in Tanjung Malim.
SO NOT! THIS IS EXHAUSTING! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAD MUSCLE CRAMPS, GOT SO TIRED THAT I JUST (almost) WANNA STOP AND I FELL SO MANY TIMES! NOT EASY! I told dad that I hope this one would have much more challenging tracks and etc because of what he have said. Should have just shut up right?Such a big mouth I have. Beware of what you wish for.

Maybe he got an easier route so he said this was much easier than the Tanjung Malim. *old man ma so, they probably got shorter and easier route for him hahahahahah*


Left to right. (Stormy, Icy & Darcy. Look at the initial at their abdomens)

We started off with some fresh newbie tips briefing. I knew like 50% of what the Aussie guy had said. It was really basic stuff and so yea, I do appreciate the little "refresher". This Aussie guy we had erm, his name reminded me of a character in Winx club and his name got stuck to my head because of that. I don't know if the spelling of the name is the same as the character but I nearly laughed my ass off. I wanted to but I couldn't. It's rude but yea, you know when you want to laugh but you can't. I guess I heard his name correctly unless, I got some hearing problem. The name is Darcy. LOL. It's actually a Witch character from Winx Club. *Bwahahahahah* Sorry la couldn't help it. Oh yes, I watch Winx Club. It still remains my no. 1 cartoon. That also means that I love Faeries, yeap, my fave mythelogical creature.


Dropped her several times and resulted in a bent gear. :( How many times have I made it bent?
Plus, my rear break was stuck because I dropped her SOO many times. :(

Loads of nice friendly peeps joined us. My energy drained towards the end,when going back, about 1/4 more to reach to the starting point and it only took a fall to spoil the whole 1/4 route. I dropped so many times that I nearly gave up. I was that tired. This Sungai long trip is really LONG! Fortunately,after the 2 malay dude help me all the way (And a chinese guy also,later,we exchanged motorcycle for a moment) a kind guy came up and gave me some weird gello (gel) thing, tasted like coffee and an energy bar. I think the brand was Hammer. Never knew that stuff would actually work for a buffalo like me. I seriously have grown sideways. Thanks to having my butt on the chair because of SPM. EAT STUDY SLEEP EAT STUDY SLEEP. I bubble up to a few KG's. As a result, I look like fat ass in photos.


Lunch! *om-nom-nom*

I hate taking pictures because I LOOK TERRIBLE IN PHOTOS! But then, this Aussie guy took my cam (the crappy Olympus cam) and I thought he wanted to look at the photos (crappy photo) I took but manala aku tau (translates meaning 'how la I know') he wanted to use dad's cam to take a solo picture of me. OMG. I nearly faint. I hate taking photos because I look terrible in it. Especially when my face looks like a ripen tomato (seriously, it happened during lunch and I went to the toilet to wash my face and I looked in the mirror, I saw a ripen tomato, literally). HE SAID I SHOULDN'T BE CAMERA SHYYY!!! HOW CAN I NOT WHEN I look SOO BAD in photos..! :( Uggh.. Not to mention the excess weight I am carrying!

I never dared to look at all the photos I have taken because of that one solo photo of me. omg...! Until the next day (like now), I only dared to see the thumbnail but not the full photos of it. I can tell you it is s**t ugly.


Sorry, this was the best I could take. My hands were wobbling
up and down trying to take a shot of the bruise. SOOO UGLY!

Oh and what was more embarassing? When everyone came to a halt,waiting for me to arrive, *that's already embarassing to make people wait*, and I don't know what on earth was wrong with me, I tried to break but the bike never stopped and... there was 2 fellas on each side of the way, parallel to each other, the middle don't have enough space to accommodate Athena and me and so, WHACK! I slammed onto both fellas at each of their side and I fell. Ouf. And, the handle bar (Athena's handle bar) hit me near the left of the upper part of my pelvic top front. And, IT WAS AN UGLY BIG BLUE BLACK + small minor scratch wounds! ( I checked and found that when I was at home) THAT IS EMBARSSING OKAY?! I HIT BOTH that 2 guys! And I also aplogize for my silly act.



Group picture! Looked like a fat ass. Thanks to loose pants, which adds to my already big sized body + extra paddings inside the leg makes me look BIG. And, the weird chest + Back protector makes me look EVEN BIGGER!

Anyway, although I nearly "couldn't survive" this off road trip, I am still going for dirt biking trips okay? I still love it. Although, the after effect ain't good. Because right after SPM week I went for dirt biking, that is the first 'excercise' I got in like 7 months, and so, my muscles ache like hell, legs, quadriceps, triceps, biceps, and whatever mucles I didn't mention or I don't know ache like crazy! NECK is hurting too! Oh by the way, all of these lil' accidents and events are not written in cronological order. They were written as I recall all those incidents. Need lotsa rest so, tata! *gonna workout soon!*

Lots of love,

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

2 comments :

Wow, what a trip! It seems you experienced a lot and that is great! I bet you're relieved you made it! I laughed at the nazi comment, you should have gotten a better pic of him too! haha.

WOW never been on that kind of trip before .....then again me and bikes are never "friends" LOL
Hey even after all that you still had good time.....i respect THAT !!! Thanks for reading my blog HEHEHEH