Happy ValenMe Day.

Monday, February 14, 2011 , 0 Comments


Me & Athena. Aren't we a darling couple? :P

I know yesterday was Valentine's Day but I've decided to go ValenMe instead of Valentine. It's pretty obvious that it's a fusion between Valentine + Me. With that being said, it's obvious that this posts is something about me.


Here : My blog on my dolls

I have decided to go doll hunting yesterday to restock my inventory + to get a couple of things for myself. And so, I have burnt a pretty big hole in my pocket. But, it's once in a while so, I guess it's okay eh? What you think? I don't usually go out but I seriously enjoyed myself walking alone whilst looking at lovely 'hand-holders' enjoying their Valentine's Day.


Instead of getting all lovey dovey, I was extremely rude yesterday. On the way back from Subang, I used my middle finger 3 times. I was on Pantai Baru Highway and I did not use the 'motorcycle lane' because I simply missed it. On most days, I was lucky to be able to go through most toll lanes without getting stopped but this time, it wasn't so lucky for me. I got stopped, again, twice (on the same highway and place) by the same security guards. One was a young Indian man and the other was a pretty old middle aged man.The old man's face was as sour as a lime and as black as a charcoal. I hate that old man because he's really cranky and rude.


Ah yes, they stopped me before. I don't want to retell the story again,afraid that it may be too long for this post. But again, I just hate this old man. This time, I U-turned all the way back to the motorcycle lane and whilst doing that, I pointed my right middle finger once. Then, after having my bike against the traffic's current, I pointed another time and accelerated. I went through the motorcycle lane. The only divider the motorcycle lane had between the last toll and the lane was a few chunks of yellow and black strips road dividers and green diamond wire nets. The last toll was just next to the motorcycle lane. While passing the last toll, those security guards made some yells and I pointed my finger the 3rd (and final) time. I turned the throttles even more and left feeling so happy that I did that. Yes, Happy. I always feel happy when I get to scold people without having to hold back. And, I haven't been 'pointing fingers' for so long and they made me do it again.

Uber happy to get one of these models..! :P

Anyway, I didn't get any dolls back in Subang but I got myself an unassembled Kawasaki Ninja ZX10-R model by Maisto. Then, I went to Mid Valley to look for dolls and manage to find some in Metrojaya but it wasn't cheap. The stocks were old and they were still selling them at normal price. I picked up some of those and I decided to get a few sterling silver earrings for myself before heading back home. It was really late, around 8 pm when I left. The skies are already dark and my tummy is feeling hungry.

http://www.solhelmet.com/proimages/68s/unicornI/68S_UNICORNI_WHITE_SILVER.jpg
Photo Credit: Link


I went to the basement to the Motorcycle parking lot to collect my helmet but to my surprise, there were no one in the room and everything was locked. I was feeling panicky and frustrated that I went to the counter that issued the parking ticket and ask what time they were going to get back and he replied 12 am. I said : "WHAT?!" and started an argument. When the argument was getting heated up, another motorcyclist inadvertently cut short the argument. I left and went back to the place where I needed to collect my helmet and found that there were more people having the same problem that I have. Strangely, I found no notification to where they went but a handwritten operating hours : 9am - 12 pm. Noticed something? They should have written it as 12 AM and not 12 PM. I decided to dial the number displayed on the perspex sheet next to the window but no one answered. In rage, I said : "Babi betul. Tak jawab. Aku geram ni" to a few Malay dudes. They looked at me and in response, gave me a dry smile.

Photo Credit: Link

Thankfully, after a little while, the man in charge of the 'room-for-keeping-things' came and he pulled out a paper from the glass window and placed it on the table and it says in Malay that they are going to the toilet and will be back in 15 minutes time. Now, why didn't I see that? Because they were smart enough to have the handwritten operating hours stuck in the front of the glass window and the 'we-are-going-to-toilet' notice at back of the window at the same spot. Stupid? Yes. Do they think we can read through it? Where have they placed their brains?

Finish assembling :D

My Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R , Kawasaki KLX450R and chopper by Hot Wheels

That's Bloom from Winx Club with my Kawasaki Ninja model. At least she looked better on this than the pink motorcycle play set they have. Got this Bloom from France. Malaysia don't have them. Boo....!

Anyway, everyone looked relieved and collected their helmets. I head towards Athena and went home with all my goods. I ate, told my mom about what happened and then bath. After that, I assembled my Kawasaki Ninja and placed it next to my Kawasaki KLX450R model. I told my mom : I want to have this one next time! And then showed the assembled model to her like a little child feeling proud of their achievement. If I ever own a real Kawasaki Ninja, I would call her : "Artemis". Artemis is the mythological Greek goddess of wilderness,wild animals,huntress and a few others I am not sure of. And, she is also Athena's half sibling, which is why, I would want to use the name Artemis for my next motorcycle.

Till my next post! Adios! :P (picked that up from my English lecture, Mr.Sina.)

Signing off,


P.s: Sorry for the grainy photos. I used a Sony Erricson cam to take them. I am desperate to take pictures and my dad took his Olympus cam (Boo to Olympus! I dislike Olympus after using it. Far from what I expected) with him. I have ordered a Canon SD1300 AKA Ixus 105 from US already and it's GREEN! :D)

Cleo Loong

One of God’s many creation on planet earth. Here are just some of the things I’ve learn thus far from life and I believe there are many many more lesson to come in this journey.

0 comments :